By C. Bas, Th.W. Kuyper, M.E. Noordeloos, E.C. Vellinga
A chain of monographs on households of agarics and boleti as happening within the Netherlands and adjoining areas.
Read or Download Flora Agaricina Neerlandica : Critical Monographs on Families of Agarics and Boleti Occurring in the Netherlands, Vol. 2, A. General Part, B. Taxonomic Part PDF
Best botany books
Even supposing public curiosity in wetlands has grown significantly in recent times, the linked problems with laws and environmental coverage are usually careworn via the necessity to thoroughly outline a wetland sector. a lot of the trouble comes from an lack of ability to spot wetland indicator species and to figure out even if a given zone incorporates a major share of such crops.
The chapters compiled during this unique assortment define a couple of equipment used to review plant mitochondria this present day, ranging from the isolation of mitochondria to particular analyses of RNA, protein and enzymatic actions. on condition that the facility to discover mitochondria’s targeted gains is underpinned by way of present technique, this ebook explores the topic from morphology to certain molecular mechanisms.
Plant Breeding studies offers state of the art reports on plant genetics and the breeding of every kind of plants by means of either conventional ability and molecular equipment. a few of the plants greatly grown this present day stem from a truly slender genetic base; knowing and conserving crop genetic assets is essential to the protection of nutrition platforms world wide.
- Some Simple Tryptamines
- Plant Systematics, Second Edition
- Phytosociology of the Beech (Fagus) Forests in East Asia (Geobotany Studies)
- Oxford and Empire: The Last Lost Cause? (Clarendon Paperbacks)
- PlantOmics: The Omics of Plant Science
- Cell Shape: Determinants, Regulation, And Regulatory Role
Additional info for Flora Agaricina Neerlandica : Critical Monographs on Families of Agarics and Boleti Occurring in the Netherlands, Vol. 2, A. General Part, B. Taxonomic Part
Fig. 14. Pluteus cetvinus var. atromarginatus Sing. in Z. PiIzk. 4: 40. 1925; Pluteus cervin us subsp. ) Konr. in Bull. trimest. Soc. mycol. Fr. 43: 148. 1927. , Novit. : 143. 1939. - Pluteus cervinus var. Schulz in Verh, bot. Ver. Brandenb. 54: 102. Favre, Assoc. fong. Hauts-Marais: 104. 1948. MISAPPL. - Pluteus umbrosus sensu Quél. in Mém. Soc. Émul. Montbéliard, sér. II, 5: 437. 1876 (Champ. , Fungi trident, 2: 11. 1892; sensu Farl. & Burt, Je. farlowianae: pl. 44. 1929. - Pluteus cervinus var.
100. 1987; Pilat, Monogr. Esp. euroGen. Lentinus: pl. 1-4. 1946. SEL. DESeR. & FlOS. , Gen. Lentinus: 109, fig. 128. 1983; Pilat, Monogr. Esp. euro Gen. 1946; D. Reid in Trans. Br. mycoI. Soc. 41: 422. A. de Vries in Fungus 14: 46-47. 1943. VERN. NAME - Harsige taaiplaat. Pileus 20-50 mm, convex to applanate, with slightly depressed centre, sometimes with low broad urnbo, with inflexed margin, rather thickfieshed, pale greyish beige to rather dark yellowish red-brown (Mu. 5 Y 8/2), pulverulent, sometimes when young with membranous squamules at centre (according to D.
254. 1879. -Pluteus luteomarginatus Rolland in Bull. Soc. mycol. Fr. 5: 167. 1889. - Pluteus fayodii Damblon, Darimont & Lambinon in Lejeunia 21: 93. (' 1957') 1959. Favre, Cat. descr. Champ. sup. Zone subalpine: 589. 1960 (not validly published, no type indicated). EXCL. - Pluteus leoninus sensu Romagn. in Kühn. & Romagn. in Bull. trimest. Soc. mycol. Fr. 72: 233. 1956 (Compl. Fl, anal. , FinI. Skand. : 257. 1879; sensu Sing. in Beih. bot. Zbl. 46(2): 105. 1930; sensu Imai in J. Fac. Agric. ) Univ.