By George Wolberg
This best-selling, unique textual content specializes in photo reconstruction, real-time texture mapping, separable algorithms, two-pass transforms, mesh warping, and lighting tricks. The textual content, containing all unique fabric, starts off with the historical past of the sector and keeps with a assessment of universal terminology, mathematical preliminaries, and electronic picture acquisition. Later chapters speak about equations for spatial details, interpolation kernels, filtering difficulties, and fast-warping thoughts in response to scanline algorithms.
Read or Download Digital Image Warping PDF
Similar imaging systems books
Panoramic imaging is a innovative software and learn sector. This know-how has functions in electronic images, robotics, movie productions for panoramic monitors, structure, environmental reports, distant sensing and GIS know-how. functions call for diversified degrees of accuracy for 3D documentation or visualizations.
DescriptionThis publication presents an in depth review of the evolution of undersea communications platforms, with emphasis at the most up-to-date breakthroughs of optical submarine cable applied sciences established upon Wavelength department Multiplexing, optical amplification, new-generation optical fibers, and high-speed electronic electronics.
Education structuring parts in morphological networks / Stephen S. Wilson -- effective layout recommendations for the optimum binary electronic morphological clear out: chances, constraints, and structuring-element libraries / Edward R. Dougherty and Robert P. Loce -- Statistical houses of discrete morphological filters / Jaakko Astola, Lasse Koskinen, and Yrjö Neuvo -- Morphological research of pavement floor situation / Chakravarthy Bhagvati, Dimitri A.
- Multimedia Communications: Directions and Innovations (Communications, Networking and Multimedia)
- WDM Technologies: Passive Optical Components
- Adaptive Beaming and Imaging in the Turbulent Atmosphere (SPIE Press Monograph Vol. PM109)
- Multi-Sensor Image Fusion and Its Applications (Signal Processing and Communications)
- Art, Technology, Consciousness: mind@large
Extra resources for Digital Image Warping
The electric potential is read from the CCD in a process known as bucket brigade due to its resemblance to shift registers in computer logic circuits. The ﬁrst potential well on each line is read out. Then, the electric potential along each line is shifted by one position. Note that connections between capacitors along a line permit charge to shift from element to element along a row. The read—shift cycle is then repeated until all the potential wells have been shifted out of the monolithic array.
Somewhat better quality is achieved with the SECAM and PAL systems. Although they also bandlimit chrominance, they both use 625 lines per frame, 25 frames per second, and 2:1 line interlacing. 38 PRELIMINARIES In recent years, many devices have been designed to digitize video signals. The basic idea of video digitizers involves freezing a video frame and then digitizing it. Each NTSC frame contains 482 visible lines with 640 samples per line. This is in accord with the standard 4:3 aspect ratio of the screen.
12) to compute the output for our discrete input f (x) and impulse response h (x) at only a limited set of values for x. If the impulse response is itself an impulse, then the ﬁlter is ideal and the input will be untampered at the output. That is, the convolution integral in Eq. 11) reduces to the sifting integral in Eq. 10) with h(x) being replaced by 50:). In general, though, the impulse response extends over neighboring samples; thus several scaled values may overlap. When these are added together, the series of sums forms the new ﬁltered signal values.