Commissioned via George R.R. Martin and Gardner Dozois, those stories of harmful ladies by means of the main stellar names in fiction can be found for the 1st time in three-volume paperback. George R.R. Martin is the bestselling writer of A track of Ice and hearth, the muse for HBO's hit sequence video game OF THRONES. This moment quantity good points an unique brief tale by means of Megan Lindholm (who additionally writes as Robin Hobb). within the bittersweet 'Neighbors' Sarah, a slightly unusual widow, lives remoted and by myself, surrounded by means of younger households. yet is the previous girl bothered by means of dementia - or through whatever way more unusual? different individuals to this quantity of reports of ambitious ladies contain around the world bestselling authors Diana Gabaldon, with an Outlander tale, Sharon Kay Penman and Lev Grossman. harmful girls 2 Gardner Dozois's advent Megan Lindholm, 'Neighbors' Lev Grossman, 'The woman within the Mirror' Sharon Kay Penman, 'A Queen in Exile' S. M. Stirling, 'Pronouncing Doom' Caroline Spector, 'Lies My mom instructed Me' Sam Sykes, 'Name the Beast' Diana Gabaldon, 'Virgins'
Read Online or Download Dangerous Women, Part II PDF
Similar anthology books
Retail ePub from the Megapack funds book sequence of themed collections
The past due Reginald Bretnor (1911-1992) was once by no means a prolific author -- he wrote just a handful of books and approximately a hundred brief tales (and greater than a hundred and twenty short-short "Feghoots" less than his Grendel Briarton pseudonym) -- over a 45-year writing profession. as well as wars, weaponry, and technology fiction, Bretnor's extensive pursuits integrated cats. (And puns. Did we point out the terrible puns? ) those topics are all touched on during this assortment. A sly humorousness permeates Bretnor’s fiction, and as we paintings to digitize his entire physique of labor and current it to readers in a sequence of Reginald Bretnor Megapacks, we all know you’ll rejoice interpreting it all.
Included during this quantity are:
GNURRS COME FROM THE VOODVORK OUT
MAYBE somewhat ONE
THE guy ON TOP
THE BEASTS THAT PERISH
WITHOUT (GENERAL) ISSUE
MRS. PIGAFETTA SWIMS WELL
THE MURDERERS' CIRCLE
FUNGO THE UNRIGHTEOUS
ALL THE TEA IN CHINA
THROUGH TIME AND house WITH FERDINAND FEGHOOT (5)
THROUGH TIME AND house WITH FERDINAND FEGHOOT (9)
THROUGH TIME AND house WITH FERDINAND FEGHOOT (11)
THROUGH TIME AND house WITH FERDINAND FEGHOOT (13)
THROUGH TIME AND house WITH FERDINAND FEGHOOT (77)
THROUGH TIME AND house WITH FERDINAND FEGHOOT (95)
THROUGH TIME AND house WITH FERDINAND FEGHOOT (101)
THROUGH TIME AND house WITH FERDINAND FEGHOOT (108)
THROUGH TIME AND area WITH FERDINAND FEGHOOT (EPSILON)
And don't put out of your mind to go looking this e-book shop for "Wildside Megapack" to determine the entire entries within the Megapack sequence -- together with volumes of technology fiction, delusion, horror, secret, westerns, and masses, even more!
Unbowed, Unbroken, Unrelenting - An Antihero Anthology 16 stories of delusion, horror, suspense, and drama, with a few fairly unconventional heroes. observe the reality on the finish of the realm, break out from labs buried deep in the earth, and not cease operating from the creatures hiding within the shadows.
The Golden Age of technology Fiction Megapacks are designed to introduce readers to vintage technology fiction writers who may rather be forgotten.
Carl Richard Jacobi (1908-1997) is one such unjustly forgotten author.
About the Megapacks
Over the previous couple of years, our “Megapack” sequence of e-book anthologies has proved to be one in every of our most well liked endeavors. (Maybe it is helping that we occasionally supply them as rates to our mailing checklist! ) One query we preserve getting requested is, “Who’s the editor? ”
The Megapacks (except the place in particular credited) are a gaggle attempt. everybody at Wildside works on them. This comprises John Betancourt, Mary Wickizer Burgess, Sam Cooper, Carla Coupe, Steve Coupe, Bonner Menking, Colin Azariah-Kribbs, Robert Reginald. A. E. Warren, and lots of of Wildside’s authors… who frequently recommend tales to incorporate (and not only their very own! )
• “Canal” initially seemed in Startling tales, Spring 1944
• “Exit Mr. Smith” initially seemed in Disclosures in Scarlet, 1966
• “Gentlemen, the Scavengers” initially seemed in exciting ask yourself tales, April 1948
• “Kincaid’s Car” initially seemed in Over the sting, 1964
• “Lodana” initially seemed in Startling tales, September 1947
• “Sequence” initially seemed in Disclosures in Scarlet, 1966
• “Strangers to Straba” initially seemed in awesome Universe, October 1954
• “Test Case” initially seemed in middle of the night sunlight, Summer-Fall 1975
• “The Gentleman Is an Epwa” initially seemed in Worlds of the next day to come: Science-Fiction With a distinction, 1953
• “The participant at Yellow Silence” initially seemed in Galaxy journal, June 1970
• “The battle of the Weeds” initially seemed in exciting ask yourself tales, February 1939
• “The White Pinnacle” initially seemed in Time to return: Science-Fiction tales of the next day, 1954
• “The global in a Box” initially seemed in exciting ask yourself tales, February 1937
• “Writing at the Wall” initially seemed in Startling tales, Fall 1944
• “Round Robin” initially seemed in Disclosures in Scarlet, 1966
• “Cosmic Teletype” initially seemed in exciting ask yourself tales, October 1938
• “The lengthy Voyage” initially seemed in fabulous Universe, September 1955
• “The road That Wasn’t There” initially seemed in Comet tales, July 1941
• “The Historian” initially seemed in Startling tales, may possibly 1950
From the swarming, last-redoubt towers of the polar areas, the place humanity huddles from the savage warmth of Greenhouse Earth, to the dusty refugee camps of a shattered the US; from the digital truth panorama the place youngsters search to fix a wounded planet, to the post-human globe populated via wily transgenic heirs to mankind; and, finally, around the ideology-splintered ruins of the U.
- The Apex Book of World SF: Volume 2
- The Cat Megapack: 25 Frisky Feline Tales, Old and New
- But the Crackling Is Superb: An Anthology on Food and Drink by Fellows and Foreign Members of the Royal Society by Nicholas Kurti (1988-10-30)
- New American Stories (Vintage Contemporaries Original)
- The Mammoth Book of Private Eye Stories
Additional resources for Dangerous Women, Part II
O. O. O. O. O. 00 for a four-issue subscription; Black Gate, New Epoch Press, 815 Oak Street, St. O. S. O. Box 1537, Laconia, NH 03247, $18 for two issues; Sybil’s Garage, Senses Five Press, 307 Madison Street, No. O. 00 for a four-issue subscription. As more and more print markets die, emit distressed wobbling noises, or switch to online formats, electronic magazines and Web sites are becoming increasingly important, and that’s not going to change; if anything, it’s likely to become even more true as time goes by.
The Gambler,” by Paolo Bacigalupi. Copyright © 2008 by Paolo Bacigalupi. First published in Fast Forward 2 (Pyr), edited by Lou Anders. Reprinted by permission of the author. “Boojum,” by Elizabeth Bear and Sarah Monette. Copyright © 2008 by Elizabeth Bear and Sarah Monette. First published in Fast Ships, Black Sails (Night Shade), edited by Ann and Jeff VanderMeer. Reprinted by permission of the authors. “The Six Directions of Space,” by Alastair Reynolds. Copyright © 2008 by Alastair Reynolds.
Ct. O. O. O. O. O. 00 for a four-issue subscription; Black Gate, New Epoch Press, 815 Oak Street, St. O. S. O. Box 1537, Laconia, NH 03247, $18 for two issues; Sybil’s Garage, Senses Five Press, 307 Madison Street, No. O. 00 for a four-issue subscription. As more and more print markets die, emit distressed wobbling noises, or switch to online formats, electronic magazines and Web sites are becoming increasingly important, and that’s not going to change; if anything, it’s likely to become even more true as time goes by.