By Azad Ismail Saheb, Salam Al-ablani
Read or Download Aquaculture in the Middle East and North Africa: Status and Research Needs (Environmental Science, Engineering and Technology) PDF
Best research books
A qualified genealogist unearths how one can get previous brick partitions in learn and unearth hard-to-find ancestors
Advanced family tree study suggestions makes use of updated and hugely geared up tools and strategies to teach you the way to discover the elusive info to around out your family tree examine. You'll get previous the brick partitions that experience stumped you and notice how one can circulation past simple sorts of family tree assets. The e-book covers numerous software program courses and really expert family tree instruments and indicates you the way to create a web genealogical learn log to maintain facts stumbled on and manage it in how you can assist you comprehend what you've exposed. approximately each kind of smooth social networking is addresses as is utilizing DNA documents. This sensible, in-depth advisor presents the following point of element for an individual who desires to extend past the newbie strategies and techniques.
• makes use of confirmed study the right way to pass deeper and discover elusive details
• lets you comprehend the main points you discover and preserve tune of data
• Covers various software program courses and really good family tree tools
• deals a number of eventualities and examples to force domestic the learn equipment defined
Research and Development in Intelligent Systems XVIII: Proceedings of ES2001, the Twenty-first SGES International Conference on Knowledge Based Systems and Applied Artificial Intelligence, Cambridge, December 2001
M. A. BRAMER collage of Portsmouth, united kingdom This quantity contains the refereed technical papers offered at ES200 l, the Twenty-fIrst SGES foreign convention on wisdom established structures and utilized man made Intelligence, held in Cambridge in December 2 hundred l, including an invited keynote paper through Professor Derek Sleeman.
- Decision Making and Change in Human Affairs: Proceedings of the Fifth Research Conference on Subjective Probability, Utility, and Decision Making, Darmstadt, 1–4 September, 1975
- Using Microcomputers in Research (Quantitative Applications in the Social Sciences)
- 99 Jumpstarts for Kids: Getting Started in Research
- Advanced research on material engineering, chemistry, bioinformatics II : selected, peer reviewed papers from the 2012 2nd International Conference on Material Engineering, Chemistry, Bioinformatics (MECB 2012), July 14-15, Xi'an, China
- Annals of Systems Research: Publikatie van de Systeemgroep Nederland / Publication of the Netherlands Society for Systems Research
Additional info for Aquaculture in the Middle East and North Africa: Status and Research Needs (Environmental Science, Engineering and Technology)
Also, for a sustainable aquaculture new species of fish and shrimp such as tilapia, sea bass and F. vannamei have been imported inside the country. Although aquaculture sector has been rapidly developed during the recent years in Iran, it has been faced with several problems including outbreaks by some economically important contagious diseases, use of insufficient technology, inadequate financial resources and negative impact of environmental pollution. Diseases and poor health management are one of the major bottlenecks for the development of the aquaculture sector worldwide including Iran.
The agent-host list is organized on a common systematic basis and provides information for each disease agents on various regions of Turkey. Occurrences of different health problems are increasing due to the intensive culture facilities and also negative changes in the environment including the global warming. Moreover, the statistical data warns us about the overfishing problem. This means that fish stocks are decreasing and also the number of threatened fish species is increasing day by day. This review summarizes information on the fish disease agents of Turkish fishes contained in the Turkish literature dating from the earliest available records to the end of 2010.
Soltani, M. A and Ahmadzadeh H. (2008) Epizootic outbreaks of lactococcosis caused by Lactococcus garvieae in farmed rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss) in Iran. Bulletin of the European Association of Fish Pathologists, 28(5),207-212. , (2010) Streptococcosis/ lactococcosis in rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss) aquaculture in Iran- what should I do? ;Yavari, H. (2010) Red-pink colonyproducing Pseudomonas sp. is the causative agent of mass mortality in larvae and postlarvae of raised in hatcheries in south Iran Pseudomonas Litopenaeus vannamei International Journal of Veterinary Research, 4(2):89-94.