By Roger J. Lister
Read or Download Annotated Bibliography of Corporate Finance PDF
Best finance books
There are lots of books overlaying Fibonacci from a creative and historic viewpoint and virtually as many suggesting that Fibonacci retracements and numbers could be effectively utilized to monetary marketplace time sequence. what's lacking is a ebook that addresses the typical blunders in utilizing display established Fibonacci (and Gann and different tools).
Capital thought characteristically spans significant booths of financial concept: the idea of construction of either person items and the whole product, and the speculation of the distribution of the combination product among different periods of capitalist society. It has continually been arguable, partially as the material is tough and partially simply because rival ideologies and cost structures impinge at once at the material.
This can be an authoritative, step by step consultant in the course of the practicalities of auditing derivatives. It contains an creation to the distinct features of a number of the tools and terminology, and an updated evaluate of regulatory concerns around the globe.
A step by step method of the mathematical monetary idea and quantitative equipment had to enforce and practice state of the art valuation innovations Written as an available and beautiful advent to monetary derivatives, ordinary monetary Derivatives: A consultant to buying and selling and Valuation with purposes presents the required options for instructing and studying advanced valuation innovations.
- What Every Angel Investor Wants You to Know: An Insider Reveals How to Get Smart Funding for Your Billion Dollar Idea
- The New Paradigm for Financial Markets: The Credit Crisis of 2008 and What It Means
- Shadow Banking in China: An Opportunity for Financial Reform
- Personal Investing: How to Invest Your Money for Consistent Returns
Additional info for Annotated Bibliography of Corporate Finance
Gonedes, Nicholas J. 'A test of the equivalent risk class hypothesis', Journal of financial and quantitative analysis, Vol. 2, June 1969, pp. 159-177. Tests the equivalent risk-class hypothesis using the non-parametric 'Kruskal-Wallis, One Way Analysis of Variance by Ranks' to achieve greater generality than with a parametric test. Studies United States data on ten firms taken from eight industries. 168. Gooding, Arthur E. 'Quantification of investors' perceptions of common stocks: risk and return dimensions', The Journal of finance, Vol.
87, No. 805, July 1973, pp. 364-369. Pedagogic outline of the organization of the finance function in the context of the corporate organizational structure. 156. Fisher, Lawrence 'Some new stock-market indexes', The Journal of business, Vol. 49, January (supplement) 1966, pp. 191-225. Presents investment performance indexes for all stocks listed on the New York Stock Exchange as a whole and by major industry groups. Distinguishes the overall index from previously existing ones in terms of coverage and method of weighting.
160. Friedman, Milton and Savage, Leonard J. The expected utility hypothesis and the measurability of utility', Journal of political economy, Vol. 6, December 1952, pp. 463--474. Discusses objections to the convention of assigning a measure to utility. Argues against 34 CORPORATE FINANCE: GENERAL THEORY AND CONTEXT authorities who maintain that any convention that would treat utility as measurable is undesirable or unnecessary. 161. Friedman, Milton and Savage, Leonard J. 'The utility analysis of choices involving risk', The Journal of political economy, Vol.